Welcome to Tile Emporium, Your Premier Source for Everything Tile Looking for the perfect tile or porcelain? Look no further than Tile Emporium, your premier supplier for everything tile. Located in the design district of Doral, Florida just one mile from Miami International Airport, Tile Emporium is open 7 days a week to offer you superior selection and service. We invite you to browse our aisles for Porcelain Tile flooring to suit every taste and room in the house. Come See Our Huge In-Stock Inventory Porcelain Tile flooring Our Porcelain Tile flooring warehouse carries a large stock of flooring for every design project—from small to large. You’ll love our huge inventory of ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, mosaic and wood-look tile is imported from all over the world. Our staff of design professionals will help you choose the right tile and marble at the right price that will fit any décor from coastal to contemporary or mid-century and modern. We carry a broad range of Italian marble, imported porcelain, versatile mosaic and designer ceramics for walls, floors, tub surrounds, pools, and more. Come by and browse our showroom aisles for the latest patterns, textures, and finishes to complement your kitchen, bath, living room, patio or pool area.
- We have the most elegant and exclusive design that you will not see elsewhere
- Flooring is one of the most dominant elements in a home’s design and it just has to be right. Don’t run the risk of using substandard materials and inferior installation. You can trust professionals who know tile and can help you select the best materials at the best price. The right tile can enhance a space and bring to life interior design ideas that are uniquely you. Rely on Tile Emporium, your tile and marble store.
- Why Choose Porcelain Tile?
- Quite simply, tile flooring lasts longer than carpet, natural or engineered hardwood, or vinyl. Nothing is more durable or long-lasting. When properly installed, grouted, and treated, tile is resistant to water, stains, changes in temperature, and normal wear and tear. Unlike carpet that can become soiled, worn, tattered and subject to mildew and mold, tile is easy to clean and maintain and lasts longer. Unlike natural hardwoods which are easily scratched and stained, tile’s hard surface is impervious to stains. Once installed, the only thing that can destroy a tile floor is a sledge hammer. Beautiful, versatile, and durable tile flooring is the perfect design element in today’s homes, especially in Florida near sand and sea. For decades, Tile Emporium has been Floridians’ choice for contractor grade, custom and imported tile. Your choice to install tile rather than carpet, hardwood, or vinyl is the best one you’ll ever make and the wisest investment for your beautiful home.
- Our Location: In the Center of Everything
- Tile Emporium is located in the Doral Design District—the hub of superior home interiors. The Doral Design District is the go-to center of fine home design for the most discriminating homeowner. Our showroom and marble store is a designer’s dream, fully stocked with tile in nearly every hue, pattern, texture and shape.
- When you’re shopping for that perfect tile, make Tile Emporium the first marble store you visit in your search—well worth a trip from anywhere. Since we’re near the Miami International Airport, we’re accessible from almost anywhere in the world. Plan a flight to view our showroom while you’re on vacation or visiting the area.